View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Need old bike identified...

I have sent an email to a fella who calls himself MrColumbia, he has an awesome web site dedicated to Columbia bicycles, there is some amazing bikes on this site and loads of great history and pics to keep one busy for a good while, he offers to identify bikes for people so I sent him an email with all the pics I have of my bike, I also told him that I was told that this could be a step through ladies bike that has been modified to be a mens bike, I am actually starting to lean that way just a bit now because I cant find any Columbia bikes that look like mine with those side by side double top bars, or maybe this is an odd ball or something, hopefully I will get this ? solved soon if I can get an answer back from MrColumbia on it.

crossing my fingers and hoping to know what the heck I have, if it has been modified I still dont care, I'm gonna make a nice bike out of this one if I can get the frame straightened to my satisfaction, those new Wheel master chrome wheels and a nice paint job will make a slick ride out of this one IMO......

Peace, map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!