View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Mine are pretty smooth and reliable now, of coarse that could change the next time I ride them......LOL!

I've found that a lot of the rough cobby stuff can be smoothed out with a little time a few better quality parts and a, yes there are many higher quality options but for the money and for the outright fun of tinkering I still get lots of enjoyment from the China Girls.

It also doesn't hurt to be fortunate enough to get one that is put together a bit better with better internal fit than some of the super cobby ones some of us have gotten, I did have one lemon myself that would not have lasted no matter what I had done to it.

You're right about the rough cobby part of these for sure but that creates a challenge to me and makes the tinkerer in me come out, makes me want to see just how much of the rough cobby I can get out of them......LOL!

I do plan on having some nice smooth powerful 4 stroke bikes in the future as well, I like all of them......

Peace, map

Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
Yes, these are rough and cobby things.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!