View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Sounds to me like you didnt have a very "happy time"!

From what I see here.......just about every bad experience you just described here could have been avoided by not doing the things you said you shouldn't have done and already having that china girl tuned in and running on the Opti2..... dont give up on her before she has a chance to have a good fuel mix in her belly, she be much nicer to ya then, virtually NO smkoe and very little smell and more power to boot.....!

Sorry.... just had to rib you and encourage you a bit at the same time.....!

Peace, map

Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
Haven't had the happy time out for a while, so I greased up the clutch actuator and the gears. Pinched my finger when I was applying the grease and moved the tire too soon. Ouch, drew blood and bled for a while. Note to self, apply grease with screwdriver from now on.

Filled tank. Wanted to use up rest of gas so's I could try out the opti 2. Filled tank too far. When shook gas spewed out of gas cap and ran down tank and dripped all over motor. Removed banjo fitting and drained excess gas out of tank. Note to self, do not fill tank over 3/4 full.

Rode bike to grocery store and bought groceries and sandwich for lunch. Noticed that bike rides rougher, stinks and is much louder than the nice 4 stroke that is the reason I haven't been riding the happy time much anymore. Note to self, to avoid further injuries and possibility of burning self to a crisp when gas leaks out of tank and onto running hot motor, get rid of happy time ASAP.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!