- Purchased 1/8" ID fuel line at lawn mower parts store (It's the wrong size! So I gotta go back tomorrow and buy 3/16.")
- Traced and cut out carburetor gaskets from rubber gasket paper. I also traced and cut an exhaust gasket out of an aluminum sheet. I proceeded then to mount both the carburetor and the exhaust onto the motorized bicycle.
- Fabricated muffler clamp out of u-bolt, aluminum stock, pipe clamp, and some nuts&bolts.
I should be finished at least with the bike aspect by tomorrow! The lighting is a whole separate issue! You're never absolutely finished in this hobby. There's always something that can be enhanced or improved upon!