View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: FINALLY DONE! THANK YOU ALL! Check this out...

2 of my bikes will go 37- 38MPH at WOT that is verified, GPS checked as well as having someone drive beside me.

I'm also a bit skeptical of 47MPH unless that engine is very heavily modified like bairdco does his, but 40ish aint that hard and mine does it with 36T sprockets, milled head, ported intake, jug match ported, well tuned carb.,intake and exhaust ports deburred and polished on exhaust side, and SBP expansion chamber.

With a 28T he should have a possible top speed of roughly 8 MPH faster than mine if the 1 tooth adds 1 mph were to apply as it has been said too up to a point as long as the engine is able to pull that gear at that amount of wind resistance ECT.................

Just like Tom said, a claim like that will get eyebrows up and excite a few.....

we need possitive verification or it wont ever fly with most of us here, we have seen the capabilities of these engines and the lack there of as well, and that is an impossible top speed without major mods.....and I mean MAJOR......!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!