OOOOHHHHH noooooooo!! I was removing one of the mounting screws from the front engine mount. I was going to put on the other mounting hardware for the drilling method, just to see how the plate goes on the motor, when all the sudden................
The bolt broke off inside the engine mount! So frustrating. As you can see from the pic, I've tried drilling it to create an edge, to push it counter-clockwise and spin it out. /sigh From this pic it looks like theres some sort of welding going on, but its just the bolt. hmm.
I'll be going over to my uncle's shop today to hopefully get this out, cause its putting a big hold on the project. He said he has easy out and a few other methods that will hopefully work.
The problem was the bolt seemed to long for the engine mount, yet I kept on tightening...my bad. However, according to the picture on the instructions, it is supposed to be almost flush with the mount, leaving just enough room for the plate.
So this is where i'm at right now. An entire afternoon, and I got the rear sprocket on. Phew, this is going to take longer than I thought. Loving every second of it though!