View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Man take a look at these prices

To each their own, but to call the scooters crappy is a bit harsh.

Yes all 3 of my MTB's will do things the scoot wont and yes they are also fun to ride and tinker with, but my scoot will do things the MTB wont do, like take me where I'm going much more comfortable, get me there quicker, take me farther with much less worry about breaking down and my wife can get on the back of the scooter with me and we can go cruising into town or just take a nice cruise on the back roads together.

Scooters are a more reliable transportation but my MTB's are very fun and a bit less reliable transportation.........but I like both just the same, as to the crappy comment, that can apply to either one, I have seen some "crappy" MTB's and yes I'm sure that there are some "crappy" scoots also, it's all about what each of us likes and enjoys reguardless of what it is.

Yep, MTB's are cooler if they aren't built "crappy".......LOL!

Originally Posted by leezy_1 View Post
id rather have my mtb any day than a crappy scooter, i dont pay tax or insurance or have any need to m.o.t it every 12mts, plus it can get places where a scooter carn't. and its more fun, and its a head
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!