View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:58 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Man take a look at these prices

I'll do Bro. and thanks for the kind words.......

As to the GY6 engines, yes they are very good and there are boat loads of mod parts for cheap, SCRAPPYDOGSCOOTERS.COM is where I have got several of my upgraded parts as well as Scooter Performance Parts, GY6 Performance Parts, GY6 engines, GY6 180cc Engine, 50cc GY6, 125cc GY6, 150cc GY6, CDI, Coil, Variator, Clutch,, Honda Ruckus, Ruckus Frame Extender and a few others, if you make a pusher from one of these engines it will be very cool and a real beast, even the 50cc GY6 would put you in the 40mph range but Ive rode both and I would own the 50cc myself, just not enough power in the stock form, they do make big bore kits for a couple 100 buck that will take the 50cc to a 70cc which might be a good choice if the 150cc is just a tad more HP than you want, the 150's have torque out the wahsoo.....and would be wicked behind a doubt! Here is a link to a forum I belong to which you can find out all you will ever need to know about the GY6 engines.

Kevin is in a nursing home now, and getting physical theropy everyday, he is speaking and he knows everyone, he is still struggling in several areas but I just thank God for all he has done for him, Doctors are still in disbelief & amazement about how he is doing or the fact that he is even alive. all the test showed he would not be able to do most of what he is, even if he did survive, we are just taking things one day at a time and trusting the Lord to continue the mighty work He has done to this point with him, please just continue to keep him in your prayers......

Thank You........

Peace, Shan

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
As always MapMan, good to see ya!

I wanna do a pusher with the GY6 engine and given your thoughts on em, well, put my mind to rest worried if they were any good.

Thanks Buddy.

(Be well and please give a hug to your kid from us. )
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!