A few days ago, the Scooterguy front pivot mounting stud snapped. I took some time off this morning to replace the all-thread mounting to a 7/16 x 3" Grade 8 bolt. That should work well.
I also adjusted the front and rear 203mm disc brakes. They work par excellence.
On the way home, I pulled into a Chevron gas station and pumped 3/4 gallon of 87 octane. Two ounces of oil is kept in my 18 oz aluminum bottle in my cage. Before filling, I mix about 12 oz gas in the bottle, then slowly pour the oil mix in, while pumping gas. I had been filling a gallon of gas every 8-9 days. However, it got messy and overflowed, especially if there were more than a few ounces in the tank. Now, I simply fill 3/4 gallon with no messy spills. That amount should last me 6-7 days.
I'm glad I swapped the chainring sprocket from 63t to 72t. Now even 8th gear is usable on flat ground.
I've also been "tucking in" at speeds over 30 mph. I can REALLY feel the difference in the bike's performance. The Tanaka 47R engine seems to be pulling more at higher speeds.