View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: "So & So" Motorbikes, I don't get it???

I do understand what your trying to say. It would be nice if there was a little more profesionalism in some of the builders out there. However this same debate has existed in motorcycles and cars for decades. There will always be "hacks" and people who rush to sell a bike thats not really up to par.
Belive me there is a guy in my town who is a "builder" and I have had to work on every bike he put's out . Hey it's a free country !
If you really want to see a change in the way MB's are precived by the general public and some kind of standards set of private builders.
Then join up with those of us trying to create a national org. Like the NHRA.
You do have a leigt gripe but (imo) *****in about it heer is doing less then nothing! If you have a set of vital improvments you think should be performed on every motorized bicycle produced privately ,write them down and post it. If you feel this strongly about it, your the guy we want .
We all have a unique chance to make our little hobby into something more, anyone following this thread is concerned enough to want a change.

Our group is slowly forming right now ,when the time comes to ask for people to join up ,please concider the idea and help work tword the comon good.
I hope you don't view my coments as a flame or slam as that is not my intent.
we few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
for he that shares the road with me shall be my brother. be he nare so vile this ride shall gentile his condition . and pedestrians now afoot will hold there manhood cheap when passed by a motor bike geek