View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by 5-7HEAVEN View Post
The last time I needed to, I plugged the gas cap and flipped the bike upside down.

Maybe that would work for you too.
That is cool 5-7! Would never have thought of that. Could find an empty soda bottle or some thing so ya could drain the gas.

Most of my bikes are 4 smokes. Any one know if the oil would cause much of a problem from leaking into the combustion chamber? I am only guessing some would and would smoke like crazy for a bit. But (and really am just guessing here) but thinking it would be OK?

KC, am so glad to read every one is OK and the fire was just stuff. Not that that isn't a big 'ol bummer in it self, but every one is OK.

Been meaning to PM you. You had said your shop gets real warm and faces west. I got this idea for a solar powered heat exhaust/drag in cool air. Is just some ABS pipe. As the sun heats it, it creates a vacuum in the room. The only air available to replace it comes from insulated pipe that is run under ground but sucks in from open air inlet. Ya make the opening constricted so as the air expands, it cools.

Cool part, the hotter and sunnier it gets, the more it works. Tools required. Hole saw, ABS, abs glue and a shovel.

AC powered by the sun. Easy, peaseey and free. (I love free, snork)
worst apocalypse ever