View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 09:28 PM
DuctTapedGoat's Avatar
DuctTapedGoat DuctTapedGoat is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nampa Idaho
Posts: 1,171
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

It's actually called flexpipe what you're talking about, don't use actual conduit (though flexpipe looks like it, conduit is a spiral of metal, flexpipe is one solid tube).
Reply With Quote