View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 02:35 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Staton Robin Subaru crank shift kit

As for as rotating can't be done because it is a 4 stroke is not correct (I'm sure you know this. I am stating it for others who don't). It's because it's a subaru. The honda 35 can be rotated 360 degrees which is something that should be considered when buying a 35cc 4 stroke.
Max Power, Thankyou for posting your experience with this new setup. I know You two are helping alot of people out with your purchases. And with all due respect, I would return the crank for one that is properly set up. I get annoyed reading that you have to deal with it. I don't know of too many, if anything at all, that if something is out of balance and you continue to operate it that it will become balanced. I want you to enjoy your ride. I want staton to be held accountable for their reputation. No wobbles is a given and a supposedly quieter gear box 16-1, that you paid extra for, should be quieter or don't advertise it as such. Any way, if you are frustrated at all GOOD you should be. Allow David to make it right. His reputation depends on it.