View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: vehicle nitrous regulator

Originally Posted by kzbesner View Post
i just recently baught a large nitrous tank meant for cars, but am wanting to put in on my bike.

is there anything out there that can regulate the amound of nitrous flow into the engine soo that im not waisting any as well as blowing up the engine with a nitrous overload?
If you plan on using Nitros on one of these china girls you may want to buy a few extras because you'll likely melt them left and right.......

The wrist pin bearings in these engines dont even handle very high compression for very long, so the Nitros will likely cook it pretty quick unless you are only using a very very small shot for a verty very short period of time and injecting an extra bit of fuel oil mix as well to keep from creating a major lean condition that will kill these 2 Smokers pretty quick.

I could be completely wrong, but I just dont see these engines holding up to very many shots of Nitros....

Just my $.02 because I dont want to see you melt an engine..... but if you do it and it does work please be sure to post info. and video of the results.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!