View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by chrisme View Post
I spent a good deal of my childhood growing up in Australia and the tropics. So I know all about HOT!!
When it doesn't go below 110 at night, it's wicked painful! Especially when you live without AC or refrigeration.
Yep, my outside thermometer is dead on 116 degrees in the sun and the humidity inside my home is 82% and I have refrigerated central air which actually dries the air out if that tells you anything about what the humidity is outside, that is what hurts us around here, the heat is bad but when we get the humidity along with it it really hurts then.

I know we have many others on here that live in more humid climates than I do so I'm sure they are hurting right now as well............

My oldest son just got out of the Airforce and was stationed out in AZ right outside Phoenix and he said the heat there was bad but because it was a dry heat it didn't seem to hurt as bad as the same heat does when the moister is added, I've never been to Phoenix so I dont know personally but to me when it gets 100+ I dont care if it wet or dru or what is is is just blum freaking HOT.....! to me..... and I want a shade and something cold to drink...or better yet soem AC

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!