View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: A New Cheesehead

Welocme new chesseer. Was just in sparta and saw a few riders there ,great country to ride in.
Your friend is right anyone who wants to ride a motorcycle should run an motorized bicycle for a season or two before they move ahead. I think however that you like us will become a lifetime lover of small bikes even after you drop the coin on a harley. And will find that there are simalaritys but this experince is somewhat unique.
I have a ton of family in that area and would love some riding mates as most of that part of the family has ask me not to bring my bikes to there homes, they have lost a few family members to motorcycle wrecks ,so I honnor there wishes ,mucth to the dismay of a few of my nephews.
Tryed to get a rally going in sparta last year ,but nothing really happened . Anyway get on the member map page and enjoy the forum ,great bunch of guys here...
we few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
for he that shares the road with me shall be my brother. be he nare so vile this ride shall gentile his condition . and pedestrians now afoot will hold there manhood cheap when passed by a motor bike geek