View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Hello from Korea

Originally Posted by ToxicAz520 View Post
Welcometo the forum and thank you for serving our country as well. I not to sure about vendors with good overseas shipping here but there has to be at least one out there. How is it riding around in Korea? Have you seen any other Mb's or just mopeds and scooters?
No other motorized bicycles what-so-ever, lots of scooters though, lots of dirt bikes. Still makes heads turn, very hilly here, have to say more and steeper hills than San Francisco. If it wasn't for the hills I wouldn't have purchased my engine. It is very dangerous to have a motorized bicycle in Korea, I say this without being racist, over here no one cares about traffic signals, or right of way. People will just drive like their are no laws. I have had taxis run red lights multiple times, and drive on the opposite side of the road, twice. On a green light I don't just go, i have to treat it like a yield sign. I just use my motorized bicycle to and from work, I can't wait till I am back in the states to take it for some cruising.