Thread: New Ford Engine
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: New Ford Engine

I know 2 people personally that built a vaporizing system that worked great and got unreal MPG, they put it on an old 58 chevy pickup with a 235 6 cyl engine and drove it for many miles on a quart of gas, after they done it the took it all off and jus pitched it aside knowing that it would probably mean the same fate as Mr Ogle had if they tried to do anything with it........ it is fact not fiction for sure been ther seen it come togeher and seen it work....... but if anyone tries to put something like this on the market it will not be allowed.

If we just use good common sense we all know that many inventions have surely been made over the years that will allow very good MPG, we can put people in space and claim to "have put man on the moon" and the same basic design of an engine hasn't changed much sense the 40's & 50"s other than the electronics and computer controlled odds and ends, there are many great inventions on shevles somewhere that we will never see or hear about.....IMHO!

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY AND THE POWERS THAT BE..... we need not kid ourselves about this fact.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!