View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Well, haven't done anything to a bike today yet.............But I did get soem of the parts & pieces I had ordered in today, I got my new RT Carb. from Duane @ Thats Dax, Thanks Duane, looks like a good carb, got the extra 2 jets with it si that will come in handy in the tuning department, I'm assuming it has the #68 jet installed already because the extras are a #70 & #80.

I also got my new China Girl lower end, and the 32T sprocket I had ordered for a 24" project I have in mind.

still waiting on a few more parts to come in and I ordered some of the KBK10X14X13 Heavy Duty wrist pin needle Bearings today, these will go in all my engines in the near future, I also ordered some double lipped 17X28X5mm Crankshaft Seals, should have these bearings and seals by Monday and maybe the rest of my stuff will be here by then also.

Gonna pull the SBP Expansion Chamber Exhaust off the Kulana Moondog bike since it is waiting on a new upper needle bearing and put that pipe on the Karaoke and see if I can see a noticable difference over the exhaust thats on it now, I had an expansion chanmber on it but I think it was just way to big and the lead off pipe was just way to long for it to be effective so now I will know for sure if the SBP pipe makes an improvement over the exhaust I had made for it, I will make no other changes accept the pipe and see how it runs and pulls on the hills for a comparison.

well thats it for now, I guess I better get out there and get busy, I'll post result later on this evening if at all possible.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!