View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Tips for the newer members

I noticed this morning that even some of the older members could learn at least one thing.

ParagraphS Please notice there is an "S" on the end of that big bold word, ParagraphS. That means NOT just one big long paragraph. I'm not going to name any names but some folks can't seem to remember what they were supposed to have learned in grade school. Separating thoughts into different paragraphs makes what you are writing MUCH easier to read and understand.

There are some folks that are so bad about this, I simply am incapable of reading their post easily. To the folks that, for what ever reason, don't separate your thoughts into multiple paragraphs, I will no longer even attempt to read your post.

This does concern me a little bit. There are a couple of people that I believe know what they are talking about when they do post. I will miss seeing what they are up to and the advice they give but it is not worth me getting a headache because they forgot simple grammar rules.

I'm going to send the editor in me back to his hole now before I get started on some of my other pet peeves.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson