View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: debunking myths about walmart bikes

Originally Posted by kerf View Post
What is WaMart doing that makes you call them "greedy"?
The greed of making more money at the expense of quality.......and just flat out being dishonest with some.

I know people personally that wal-mart contracted with on a product and then after that person invested a small fortune in machinery to manufacture the product wal-mart breached the contract and got out of the entire deal and then took the guys idea and had it put into production by a Chinese company and then next thing ya know wal-mart had this guys idea on the shelves made by the chinese factories...... this isnt a made up story and it happened in the early 90's

Dang near bankrupted the guy and took hims everal years to recover from it, Wal-Mart and there high powered lawyers give this fella the royal shaft.....

is that not what you would call Greed........?

I do.....

No offense intended here kerf, you ask the question so I answered it honestly with a few details.

I dont think Wal-Mart is all bad or all the people associated with Wally world are all bad, but they have been known to pull the rug out from under people like the fella I just described for the purpose of making more money at the cost of American inventors and Made in America goods.......

Sam Walton woul droll over in his grave if he could see what it has become, not what he ever intended I'll guarantee ya that.....

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 05-31-2011 at 10:12 PM.