View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
Wow #76 - #78 those are some verty small bits (jets)..!

Are you running a 48cc or a 66cc engine?

I went with a #74 on one engine the other day after replacing the NT carb with a different (NT) one, and the engine was way lean on the jet plug run light gray and engine had a bad low end dead spot with no torque at all, I went up to a #72 bit and that got me a nice medium brown plug with the mtering needle clip set second notch from the top, the engie has been ported, port matched, shaved head, SBP expansion chamber exhaust,this may be the reason it needs the jet size it settled in on.

This is were I get my wire gauge bits, they have the replacements for cheap or the sets for cheap and they are good little bits, been using mine for almost 2 years now and they are still nice and sharp.

Link: Widget Supply: Wire Gauge Drills

yep-#76 Suzuki 50cc moped head reed and exhaust pipe port matched on a RAW 66CC nttc carb clip set secant grove from the top 40/1 oil heavy frame cruiser balloon tires 26in. 40psi the play in the magnet is set 1/4 past retard I weigh 195lb. Mentone Ca. 1,500 feet above sea level plug is ngk b-10h medium brown runs strong 35ish up hw38 40+ down climes steep foot hill vary well-60 65 mpg.