View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: debunking myths about walmart bikes

Hang in there bairdco,

We all get humped up over things sometime, and we say things that we really dont mean to be taken in a bad way but they are sometimes, that's when we do just what you did, we take a step back appologize if nesseccary and then just regroup and move forward.

I know many people just LOVE wally world....personally I dont like it at all, I had to sit back and watch all the really good variety stores with really nice home town people close up shop and go away for ever when we got the BIG BOX Store in our little 20,000 pop town, the old stores had much better products with plenty reasonable prices that nost were happy with, but wal-mart moves into a town with the goal of knocking out all the competition if at all possible, thats their game and they've done a very good job of it around these parts, now we are forced to buy online instead of shopping local because we cant hardly find anything we want anymore because wal-mart just sells the 2 bit junk and all the older good stores are almost all gone, we have 1 hardware store left the opened back in the 1800's and it is now about half the size it was 20 years ago.

If you are a wally world lover that is fine with have that right but I aint because I think they have doen way more harm than good in the small town of America

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!