View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: debunking myths about walmart bikes

Originally Posted by joabthebugman View Post
You and I both know that to be a departure from the truth, don't we? My comment about telling me I was worthless to the forum was not pulled out of thin air
But lets get to your second failure with the links

2nd broken frame--
thread about the suitability of aluminum frames. True the subject is a Point Beach, but other posters go on to name "better" frames with the same issue, the only common denominator is that they are all aluminum

My frame broke.
In your rush to label Walmart bikes junk you forgot to determine the actual make of the ike in question. I do not claim familiarity with the brand, but I am pretty certain that Walmart does not sell 1973 Continentals that are , in the OP's words, already "pretty beat up"

March 27th Los Angeles ride

Again you rush
Walmart does not sell any stretchy cruisers that I know of and certainly can not be blamed when the chain rubs against the frame long enough to actually eat through

As far as the Google search
That includes mostly the links we have already discussed except the first one, which I always find hilarious
I am in no rush at all No fight here never was any. Uh that thread still exist too. Want me to link it? Bout what you are doing now it is worthless. Nobody wants to read that kind of stuff. I am sorry your love of your Wally world is or what ever I can't figure it out and don't care offends you and every one around you. ''SO SORRY '' Lets just stick to talking about bikes in relation to what it should be without offending every one. Please..

As proof I was not taking any sides guess ya noticed what I posted then ?
I must ad-meant with you on the prowl to cause some kind of strife. I really should pay more attention to just you then?

I have not and never will never cause you the grief you are addicted about doing...

I will get some more neutral links for you for you to go twist and trivalate

I guess this thread is really just about you and not bikes after all?
Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
Yeah, I just threw the tires in the trash.

I will not use a tire that is not rated to 65 PSI.
My buddy had a bike much like that one from Target. On his very first maiden Voyage. His rear tire came clean loose from the rim and slid the bike out from under him taking a turn.

I just met another guy who just peddles said the same thing.

COASTER BRAKE horror stories, please add your experience - Motorized Bicycle Forum
Still gotta have a since of humor.