View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 10:57 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Well I just had to say this and see if anyone else has experienced this

Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If the expansion chamber isn't making more power than the stock exhaust then something is not tuned correctly, IOW you aren't getting the full power on the pipe. Could be your mixture, but if you have specifically jetted the bike for the expansion chamber, then it's pipe tuning. You should definitely feel the bike come on the pipe, if not adjust the overall length from exhaust port to chamber.
I never said I was running a stock exhaust............and I have no idea what IOW means a little english here please

I said I ran an exhaust I made that pulled better on the hills than the expansion pipe does, the length of the expansion pipe is still as it came I never shortened it for fear of loosing my low end pulling power, like I said I'm NOT trouble shooting what I have...... I know what I have and how it works I'm just asking if others have had this same experience.

it seems no one is redaing and understanding what I ask and what this thread was started for.

I LIKE THE EXPANSION CHAMBER ON THE BIKE JUST FINE....... I just haven't seen any benefits to it over the exhaust I've made and put on my bikes like this one.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg White bike new exhaust3.jpg (108.1 KB, 66 views)
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!