View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Anyone tried this yet?

Originally Posted by 2door View Post
Oh, no...not another oil option

I know Tom, I had been meaning to ask about this for the last week or so, but had just forgot about it until today when we really got hot and heavy on the oil mess.

I was in Tractor Supply last week and saw this oil when I walked down the mower ect. parts isle, I picked it up and read what it said on the package and it looks to me like they make all the same claim as Interlube does for Opti so I just thought I would put this info. out here and see if we may have any secret users of this Arnold "THE 1 OIL".

If this starts a mud slinging event I trust you will make it all go away, but I see know reason for it too, I'm just curious about it, because it may be a good alternative for anyone that doesn't have local access to Opti 2 but would like the benefits of it, if it's actually as good of coarse.

Lots of Tractor Supply Stores but not that many places that sell Opti 2 or at least that is the way it is around here, only 1 source for Opti here and most people around these parts haven't ever heard of it.

Not meaning for this to turn sour in any way.....I guess I could be the first person on here to try it and report my results.........??????

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 05-27-2011 at 10:22 PM.