View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
OH Man Map! I didn't think of that! At the end of our property, is a marsh that is the end of a large pond or very small lake. Thank you! Like spammers, kill em young and be bothered less.

Ya got me thinking 20 or 30 feeder gold fish. Them things could survive a nuc war. The fish go quick here. Lots of geese and swan. (Or as i like to call em, large killer ducks.) They will chase a large dawg or a very kind Carol. They run from me. I go for their necks. LOL, freaks em out. Har, lol. Think I sould get an air horn.

Just realized my 3rd and doner parts mower has a really cool gas tank. Want to do a pusher motorized bicycle and would work great.
Yeah I dont like those geese and never been around a swan, but around these parts if something like that gets after me and causes any trouble they are very likely to come down with a serious case of lead poisoning if you know what I mean...LOL!

I just do what I gotta do and let the good Lord sort-em out...LOL

Now on the pusher subject you mentioned, that is something on my list as well, I have several ideas and dont know which one to go with for sure, I'll probably go with quick and easy for now but later I have some more labor intense things in mind, I'm just shade tree mechanicing most of my stuff for now but when I get set up the way I want with a good roomy work shop then I will tangle with soemn of those more complicated ideas.

What size engine are you pkanning to use on yours Dan?
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!