Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

I PM'd you because you asked for it and I got the answer I expected - none. I retract the part about warranty claims for Interlube products - there is no warranty - - so you are on your own if you have problems.

It is time to end my participation in this thread, which by the way, I have read in its entirety and got all excited about using Opti-2 because it received a good report. I have accomplished my goal. Which is letting people know there are two sides to a story, and if a warranty is that important to you, abide by its terms. The responses posted by you guys who have something to sell remind me of the recent arrest of Domique Strauss-Kahn for rape. His attorneys will attempt to blame the victim because they and their client have something at stake. I am sort of the "victim" here and have received abuse at the hands of those who have something at stake. This is why most rape victims don't bother to report it. Normally in law he who leaves the field of battle first concedes. I have nothing to gain by responding to any of you who would crucify me, so if that is conceding so be it.

Last edited by GEJoe; 05-27-2011 at 08:41 PM.