Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

No offense sir but No help offered at this point in my opinion, just your opinions that we who run the oil have alreday proven not to be the case..........

The Opti 2 80:1 mix require me too REDUCE THE SIZE OF MY JETS ( make them smaller) not increase the engine ran way to rich until I did and the plug ran jet black....and oily looking until I soldered and redrilled my jets, had to do this on ALL of my engines when I went to the 80:1 Opti 2 mix.

Why is it that the word of so many that have and is proving daily what 80:1 or 100:1 Opti 2does in these China Girls has to be treated as bunk......

I could care less what this Paul guy says.......if he said the sky wasn't blue would we believe him....?

This entire conversation has become a complete waste of time and I'm done with it, no hard feelings toward anyone or nothing like that......I just cant for the life of me figure out this huge anount of skepticism over something that has already been proven over & over.

mapbike is over & out on this! this has been freaking crazy!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 05-26-2011 at 03:24 PM.