Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

Originally Posted by BiMoPed
They are so confident about the Opti-4 oil that they offer to double your engines warranty!
Originally Posted by sketchman View Post
Can I get that in writing with the agreement to buy my blown motor if it does?
Originally Posted by GEJoe
I posted just ahead of you today in the 100:1 section. Does Opti-2 have a warranty to cover the cost of repairing my engine? It will cost only parts and shipping from Dax.
Hi sketchman and GEJoe
You have to read what I said and the side of the box.

The double your warranty program is for Opti-4 oil which is based
on the same Eutectic anti-wear additive that Opti-2 uses.
You can read about it here.

Interlube is so confident in Opti-4's ability to increase performance and extend engine life thru its Eutectic anti-wear additive that when a six-pack of Opti-4 is purchased with a new piece of 4-cycle power equipment, Interlube will Double the engine warranty on internal engine parts.

Interlube takes the standard manufacturers engine warranty of two years and Doubles it to four years. Not only is your engine protected from wear, but you are protected from potential costly repairs for an additional two years.

At the time of equipment purchase, simply fill out the warranty registration contained in each six-pack, mail the top copy to Interlube. The middle copy stays with the servicing dealer where the oil and equipment were bought, and the bottom copy is retained by the purchaser.

If a failure occurs during the extended warranty period, the equipment is taken back to the servicing dealer who then files a warranty with Interlube instead of the engine manufacturer. It's really that simple.

Interlube has been in business for over 20 years and has proven to be an industry leader in anti-wear oil technology.

Last edited by MotorBicycleRacing; 05-26-2011 at 01:01 PM.