Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

These engines seize because of mechanical failure caused by poor quality or fit of parts not because of the oil mix 90+% of the time.......if it was the70:1 - 100:1 Opti 2 mix that was the problem then ALL of them would fail and not just one here and there...........

I'd bet there has been a higher % of these engines fail running 16:1 25:1 32:1 40:1 than there have running Opti 2 or Amsoil Sabre I'll bet just about anything on that.....

I'm not gonna fuss with anyone on this point but it is clear that some are scared of what they dont understand or know and that is fine, but to bash something that 1000's of people and 1000's of engines have proven to be great and even much better, and reliable is just crazy in my opinion, Opti 2 & Amsoil have been around for a long time, and they are very well known their ability to perform and protect engines very well at the 70:1 - 100:1 ratio.

So I say Nunyabidness said it best here.......this is just beating a dead horse and if I were gonna be concerned about Warrantee issues it would be with the engines that are running that cheap Dollar Store Brand or Wally World 2stroke oil and the like at any ratio.......

Just my $.02 nothing more...nothing less...

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!