View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 04:40 PM
Dr. Dognuts Dr. Dognuts is offline
Motorized Bicycle Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Down Under, adl
Posts: 26
Default Re: 200w petrol motor

Originally Posted by ratrod View Post
gday guys

im really concerned ive just worked my bike and its loud wasnt the law 48cc has it been changed??
the 48cc law is for mopeds and scooters, ie you can ride them with you car license, but they need to registered, and have all the lights and things on them.

Motor assisted bicycles need to be under 200watts to be legal.
Reply With Quote