Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

AMEN Brotha Tom.........

I have had one engine failure so far and I take the blame for that being a noob to these engines and just doing things wrong oh and it failed on something other than Opti 2 it was synthetic "very good oil" that I mixed 70:1, the engine was one of the ones that had super bad vibrations from very start so I was doomed probably anyway, I rebuilt it and the used crank I put in it failed, but everything else is still in very good condition using Opti 2.

My oldest engine has 1200 miles on it now and it will do 38mph with a 41T sprocket, it is a 6mm studded BGF engine, it was the cheapest thing he had when I got it, it has zero mods to it except a different exhaust and a tuned NT carb, still has the Alum. intake, never cleaned up the ports or even had the head off, I can almost just look at the peddles and it will start......LOL it is the easiest to start and most dependable engine I have, and I have gone to 80:1 Opti 2 now and my engine run even better than they did at 70:1 before with zero smoke after they are warmed up.

I'll never go back to the messy stuff in any of my 2 smokers I love the stuff..... wish I would have known about it years ago.

The haters are so only because they haven't tried it, if they did they would understand what we are saying about it's great benefits no doubt.

" I have a drum of the _ _ _ _ _ thats why i have no need to try Opti 2" if it were me I would try Opti anyway and when I saw how much better it was I'd be looking to sell the drum.

Originally Posted by 2door View Post
The skeptics cry and moan and wring their hands and warn against using this product but they have never tried it. "Oh, I have a million gallons of another brand and it's better". What a lame excuse. The non-believers can dis Opti-2 all they want. I know what works and so do many others, especially experienced builders who put lots of miles on their bikes.
I've said this before and this will be the last time. If you don't want to use it...DON"T. but if you want the best lubrication for your 2 stroke engine, switch and you'll never go back to the other stuff.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!