New guy with basic questions
Hey everyone, I have recently become very interested in turning my 26" Mongoose Sahara into a motorized bicycle but I have no experience with it so I have a few basic questions. If all you experts out there could answer them and give me some advice that would be great. Keep in mind my main reason for going with a motorized bicycle is because it is cheaper than a car, so as far as parts go I'm looking for cost-efficiency.
1. Are there certain kinds of tires I should get?
2. What is a good motor under 50cc?
3. Should I start out with a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke?
4. Do I need better brakes than the standard ones that come with the bike?
5. What is your best estimate for the total $ investment in this?
That's all I can think of for now. If you have any other wit and wisdom for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks!