I sure am taking a long time putting this girl together. Do loads of reading on this site but no matter still have to fit and piece and cuss and do over. I test mounted the engine today and was surprised that it did go in and really had no major changing to do, just used a larger auto muffler clamp and by golly it fit. It is loose in the frame as of now just want to make sure it will all line up , chain etc. and then tighten down. If all goes well, will take it back out and paint the raw metal and so on. This is fun and will get easier as I go and yup plan on many more. Sure glad I ran across this site.