So I accomplished a lot of the things on my list today, put some gas in and got ready for the first ride... As soon as I got it rolling and dumped the clutch; the line snapped. Awesome.. So then I threw my new brake line on it and it actually pulled a lot easier. Then tried again for a bit and and wasn't getting any spark. Easy fix tho just wired the kill switch in wrong. So again I tried to get her running AND SHE WAS OFF! After a few carb adjustment it was running great. Cruised slow for a while and climbed 2 good sized hills. Then my cousin hoped on my moped and we went for a speed check on a nice strait by the house. Got it up to about 32 mps
Called it a day after that. Here's a picture from today. More coming tomorrow and maybe a video..