View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 02:48 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Originally Posted by KCvale View Post
After years of boating all I can to tell you about Boat Marina gas prices is they are usually as much as a $1 or more a gallon than local station prices.
It's that whole 'captive audience' thing.

I got the drive train mounted in my NuVinci Cadillac build today.

Not bad considering the motor and JS kit were still in their boxes when I started this morning I thought. I have never pulled of both parts in a single day before.

Other than the common port matching of the stock intake and exhaust pipes she is just a stock legal 48cc 2010 Skyhawk motor wise.
I must admit I am truly impressed with the bike however.
This is no Wally World Huffy and I don't mean the NuVinci Hub and Disc Brake either, I mean things like the frame, BB, headset, seat, even the tires.

I used Sick Bikes new ver 2 Jackshaft and front mounts and the unit dropped right in almost perfect.

It is level, but I had to use a couple of their included spacers so the right side chain would clear the bottom of the motor or I would have mounted it even lower, but that's OK, there is still plenty of room in the middle.
That bike looks awesome can't wait to see it finished. I have a cheapy walmart cranbrook frame motorized bicycle but it don't look as good as that. Sorry for the bike rack in the way.