View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:45 AM
MotorBicycleRacing's Avatar
MotorBicycleRacing MotorBicycleRacing is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal, Orange County.
Posts: 5,357
Default Re: 49cc engines require driver's license

Originally Posted by motorbike View Post
I live in southern california. Do you need a liscence on a 49cc 4 stroke?
Yes, you do. You need an M1 or M2 on every kind of gas motorized bikes
in CA.
Reply With Quote