View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Nougat Nougat is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Montgomery, IL
Posts: 1,332
Default Re: engine cover for cruiser? help quieting motor...

I did a bunch more reading in that link above (to those other links posted by Dave), and FL looks to be a very confused place. At best, though, a gas engine motorized bicycle will require registration and DL.

Electric, however, is definitely and totally legal in FL without a driver's license or registration.

If you don't want to fight this fight, get an electric.
When asking for advice, you did not specify whether you wanted only good advice.

Get on the member map

Reply With Quote