View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

So frustrating. I just don't have a spare nano second to swap out my defunct springers and really need my MB. Not just because it was 60F here yesterday!!!!!! (60!!! snork) But need ability to get to some access roads to where the Floating Hotdog cart will be tied up the goof factor and mad scientist appearance help in breaking the ice with folks I am just meeting and is, no kidding part of my marketing strategy. Ah, I need a break and gonna just swap em out. Had to find out what failed to post here any way. Maybe they can be salvaged. That would be cool. Well, just figured out my morning.

Originally Posted by Allen_Wrench View Post
I've been very busy, working nearly as hard on the bike as I do at work. Posted more details and pics in the "Scored a Higgins" thread under Board Trackers & Vintage. I haven't yet figured out how to post 'em twice in two different places on here. It already begins to look like how I pictured in my head. The ancient Higgins grows awesome.
Great Build Allen. Is good to read your up and running again! Are you all healed up?

Just a thunk as I never figured out how to post pics 2ce by renaming, I post on photobucket or some thing like that. Then can post link or pic.

Happy Saturday and more important Happy Spring an' ridding weather one and all!!
worst apocalypse ever