Thread: builders
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: builders

well, smallenginepower

Get you something cold to drink and get your reading pants on and just get busyright here on this forum and all your questions will be answered, first off as you should be able to tell most of us are running one of two engines here or some both, the "HT" "China Girl" 49cc or 66cc/80 2 smoker kit or the 49cc OHV 4 stroke honda clone engine.

My suggestion to ya would be buy a couple of kits build you a couple bikes work out all the issues, learn from the fella's here who know a butt load about these engines and the problems that arise in building these bikes learn all the mods & fixes first hand and then you will know which suits you best and even if this is something you want to pursue further, your question can actually only be answered by you, we all have our own likes and dislikes here and each one can be justified in our own minds 100% but you will have to do some leg work yourself to answer the questions you ask in my opinion, these kits aint plug & play by any means and without first hand experience you would be in a big wreck real quick trying to build and market these kits on a bike.

Just my 2 cents here nothing more nothing less.........!

get a bike.........get a kit........polish up your mechanical skills........polish up your patients........and get ready for soem learning and some fun!