View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Default Re: Yet Another OP Roller Build

Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
No i have the same bike the mounts wont fit on the rear tube or the front tube. The rear needs to be grounded wider. I did find a better way though. If you bought the grubee kit it has 2 wide metal straps you can quicksteel (epoxy weld putty)the strap to the stock rear mount and it will fit with no gaps. For the front i suggest using a u bolt and a flat plate. The wheel width is pretty much standard for a beach cruiser. I can post pics later if you'd like...
In my opinion get a grubee with the standard NT carb. However,

Instead of doing this, here is a second option. Measure your mount holes center to center, should either be 1.6in or 1.9in. Then, check out off the homepage, find the large front engine mount and select the 1 5/8 - 1 3/4 mount. Buy it and believe me it worth the 3 day wait. Install it and there is no need for any jb weld or quick steel caca. With their mount it's a perfect fit and the rear mount just needs to be ground 1/16 on each side. I recommend their engine hardware kit as well. Do it once, do it right. Check mine out, same bike with recommended mount. Let me know if you have any questions?

Mile High Motor Bicycle
EZ Motorbike Dealer - Denver, CO

Last edited by F_Rod81; 03-14-2011 at 11:51 AM.