View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

sorry to hear about the bike almost being stolen .. i live both my unlocked out front my house all the time.. maybe i should lock them.. i use a tow chain for cars and a master dial lock normally... thirty five dollar chain but worth every penny and when you get used to it .... then it does not seem so heavy or too big.. need to do my chain and back sprocket on the new bike so i can ride her... what is the bolt sizes i can buy or a adapter piece from a store for a front motor mount? found out that my bike runs alot slower with more back pressure but not so many vibrations and it is ohh so much quieter..going to make a new fat extension pipe for the new bike asap... all out of copper tubing and the io do things ... that make it easy to go bigger... will have to post pics and prices .. and do a video of what they sound like without the pipes and with the pipes i make.. now time to build my fiberglass fenders that will be half moons and then add magnets to the wheels to charge the bike light system...