View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Magizine

right on!! can't wait for this to come out! XD

but still it's good to try and keep a balance like you said. too often i see magazines (or even just picture swapping on forums) where someone like me with my garage built frankenstien bike would feel out of place amongst the chrome clad show bikes.

i think really there could be 3 categories for what it could fit into.

show bike: 'eye' candy, might not be practical for daily riding.
race bike: like show bike, but built purely for speed, still may not be practical for daily riding.
casual bike: here's the daily rider. could be somewhat nice to look at, possibly a little peppy, but designed for riding and crusing around town daily.

i'm kinda rambling here also but still. i feel it's important to consider that people that don't have deep pockets may want to try to contribute or some how have their bike mentioned.

maybe something like each issue have a page or two filled with just pictures of peoples rides. not huge pictures, but just filled with them.
They see me rollin'
they hatin'

Originally Posted by biknut View Post
Traditional bicycle riders think we're cheaters. Non riders think our bikes are toys. Bicycle shops think we're a threat. Tree huggers think we're polluters. The police don't know what to think.