View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: I blew off 3 spandexers

Originally Posted by Fulltimer View Post
No helmet = body parts donner! It is troubling to see some of the attitudes on here. Everyone on here knows that there are a LOT of people that don't like us. Not just the spandex crowd either. So you go out and terrorize a bike trail acting like a little punk and Miss Busy Body, who has nothing better to do, starts complaining to the locale newspaper. Then, the spandex crowd, who don't like us at all, joins in with Miss Busy Body. Your locale elected official sees a chance to get a lot of votes my presenting a bill to outlaw motorized bicycles.

Here is the best part. You people that don't give a sh*t what other people think as long as YOU are having fun........YOU will be the first and loudest to complain about that new law/ordinance.

Grow up and use a little of that gray matter for something other than something to keep your head from imploding.

I usually don't like when someone quotes a long post like this but this bears repeating. I couldn't have said it better.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson