View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:24 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: do u think this will hurt my motor

well barely awake your right these motors shoulnt have that much gunk spewing out but mine does i dont want to take it apart and replace the gaaskets and such right now cause its my daily driver i use it for work i also figure if i do break my motor i can use my dads bike i would rather use mine though cause it starts better and i have worked all the bugs out and my dads bike is uncomfortable

well anyway heres a few pics the first one is the rain paints on the clean side (outside) the second os rain paints on the dirty side (inside) then the third and forth are my motor covered inb ugly cardboard and tape

ohh and i forgot to mention it is very hard to find a nice pair of snowpants to fit me and they cost more than a new motor so if my motor overheats and seizes up it will still be cheaper and easier to find rather than ruining a nice pair of snowpaints i expect to wear for years to come cause im trying to take care of them

even though my motor is dirty it runs great when i store it inside it starts up right away and it aint severely bad after sitting 8 hours outside in 5 degree weather to start ive had cars that were harder to start
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rain pants.jpg (124.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg dirty rainpants.jpg (137.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg covered motor side view.jpg (148.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg covered motor top view.jpg (150.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg covered motor side veiw 2.jpg (166.7 KB, 65 views)
~~~ __o
~~~ _ <_
~~~ (_)/(_)