Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

Originally Posted by silverbear View Post
Boy, you just read the whole thing? The Thread That Would Not Die. I believe that means you must have won some kind of prize as the one millionth customer or something like that. A free packet of Opti 2 may arrive in your mailbox any day now. Congratulations. I think this is also an indicator that you may well end up addicted to motor bicycling. Just a heads up in case you want to back out now. You could just pedal away and pretend you never read any of this stuff, but I'm guessing it's already too late. With that, I welcome you to the forum. Your life may never be the same again. I was only going to post one or two times and now here I am over 2,600 posts later. If for each of those posts I had instead collected one pop bottle I would now be a rich person able to buy a number of bike motor kits.
Yea, it took me awhile but I did it. Slow day at work, so I kept the window open and read it in the time I should have been using to get ahead. As for the addiction thing, well lets just say your signature line applys equally to me.