Originally Posted by culvercityclassic
I wanted to thank everyone for the input on my problem tank.
I just said FI on this due to the product I used having to be removed before i could re-coat the inside.
I ended up just tig welding all the pin-holes and then added a little air-brush work to the tank...
The bottom line is por-15 is out and I will try Kream next time.
Thanks for posting about por-15. I was considering trying it but will stick with kreem.
Really is a cool thing that we have a way to discuss things like this. (Thanks again Paul and Mods!)((I am waiting for a chance to use a ModSquad joke))
On another thread I had asked about a welder
I was considering getting. Got a ton of good information and answers to questions I didn't know I had yet. (I am a complete novice to them)
Just good to know you guys