View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Motorized in East LA

Originally Posted by wyldstallions View Post
From the moment I fully understood the concept of a motorized bicycle, I wanted to buy one. when I saw them on line years back, I wanted one in the garage. On the fact that something so small can get across town, I had to get one. I ended up building my own.

When I first looked into it, there wasn't much info on it. No one had one and some people even got angry at the mention of them. I feel the anger. It's a bicycle. I'm over it.

I also have gratitude for the practical situations these stallions are able to cross. I built a chopper (2010 Slam) and a mountain bike (2010 Mosh). I've all ready put over 120 miles on each.

Don Grube is awesome. There is a lot of very accurate history on the internet. This has been a really fun learning experience.

I am surprised that so many people see this as a hope for this coming century, when it was the hope of the last century. I'm lucky and I'm glad to be alive.

Motorized bicycles can be made reliable.
Originally Posted by riff44raff View Post
hay i see your in L A . iam in O C .and new to this sort of . I had one 10 years ago but everythings changed . I want too build another but do it nice not too way out but nice so any advice on the best kit to start off with ??? and who sells to cali ? I found 1 raw kit for $225 but dont know if the raws are good ? how about the gt5 grubee ? any help is apperated and I am not to hip to this computer thing eather so any info on how to use this site is help full to ! thanx
Welcome to the forum wyldstallions, we got the same attitude.

riff44raff, I've been very happy with my 48cc kit from Zoom Bicycles.