View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: hello north florida

heres a couple others pics the first is another view of the pully itself it was grooved on a lathe

the second is a view of the bottom mount i used the original half round mount for the back and i drilled a hole in the top and bolted it straight to my frame i would have used other ways to secure it but i drilled the bottom mount holes already and didnt want to wait to buy another peice of steel

i have had no problems with this tensioner other than having to file more of the long groove on the flat bar so i could bring it to a higher tension its alot of work filing with a dull file and no money to buy a new one but all in all worked out well

if you can notice the groove in the skateboard wheel is slightly off center it wasnt intentional but turned out rather well it made it easier to adjust the wheel to match up with the sprocket on the wheel for finall adjustment i used washers moving them from one side of the pully to the other untill i lined up with the sproket if it isnt lined up good it will derail
Attached Files
File Type: zip chain (50.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: zip veiw of bottom (71.8 KB, 12 views)